Grand Cherokee comes standard with seating for up to five passengers. The available premium-quality Natura Plus leather trim is soft and supple and has outstanding breathability that makes the leather trim more comfortable in both hot and cold weather. Adding to the luxury and comfort are heated/ventilated front seats and heated rear seats.
RICHNESS AND REFINEMENT THROUGHOUT
REAR BLU-RAY™ ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
Give your second-row passengers first-rate entertainment with the available Blu-ray™ video system with 22.86 cm (9) seatback mounted screens. The dual screens allow your passengers the freedom to customise their entertainment.
• System plays Blu-ray discs, video DVDs, audio DVDs, audio CDs, MP3 audio discs and video CDs
• Seatback screens allow for available dual-pane sunroof
• Independent High-Definition Media Interface (HDMI) ports for seamless use of external devices
• Includes wireless headphones and a wireless remote
PERSONALISED INSTRUMENT CLUSTER
Fingertip controls on your steering wheel can instantly scroll you through a rich selection of vehicle data displayed within your instrument panel on a 17.78 cm (7) full-colour screen. If knowledge is power, this vast array of wisdom makes you very strong, indeed.
UCONNECT™ 21.33 CM (8.4) TOUCHSCREEN WITH NAVIGATION
This updated Uconnect™ System features a massive 21.33 cm (8.4) touchscreen, full-feature navigation, plus:
• 3-D landmarks, city models, digital terrain
• iPod® mobile device integration
• Bluetooth® connectivity with hands-free calling, streaming audio, voice command
The CommandView® sunroof allows you to enjoy a dual-pane, sliding-glass ceiling that can be opened to take a fresh breath of air or to control sunshade to help you stay cool.
The rear cargo area in the Grand Cherokee lets you configure your interior for more space when needed. The available power liftgate opens to reveal a rear cargo area with up to 1945L of storage when the rear seat is folded down, and silver strips help you slide large items across the cargo floor. A scuff pad helps prevent additional scraping of the bumper.
There are two available audio systems for the Grand Cherokee:
• A nine-speaker system with instrument panel-mounted tweeters, front-door and rear-door full-range speakers
• A 19-speaker system with a 25.4 cm (10) subwoofer and a high-power 506-watt amplifier