TERMS & CONDITION - JEEP 4x4 DAY
2. This campaign is being organized and operated by Jeep India, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Capital building G Block Bandra Kurla complex, Mumbai - 400051, Maharashtra
3. All-natural persons who are legal residents of India and are aged 18 years of age and not participated in any Jeep India contest since last Month above (Participants) are eligible to enter the campaign for free.
4. For participation, one should have done the following: a) Participate in campaign by sharing your image,video of your travel with Jeep and upload your participation on your handle and Tag @JeepIndia alongwith #Jeep4x4Day
b) Share your image, video on your feed or as a story. In case of a private profile take a screenshot and share in DM to Jeep India official handle on Instagram and Facebook.
5. Winners will be selected as per the Instagram handle, facebook profile used for submitting or sharing the recipe image.
6. By entering this contest pursuant to these Terms, each Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Jeep India, whose decision shall be final in selecting the winner entries, in relation to all matters relating to the Contest. No further correspondence will be entertained by Jeep India.
7. The Contest is being conducted through the Instagram and Facebook handle of Jeep India
8. The Contest commences Date: 2nd April,2021, 09:00 am IST and will end on 4th April, 2021 11:59 pm IST. Entries received before or after the contest period are void.
9.There will be 5 winners selected via a randomizing tool (luck of draw). We will be further using to create a campaign video and further promote on social media.
10. The prize shall be jeep merchandise. Team will get in touch with the winners and collect the details, we will have sent or communicate about the way of collecting the same with the help of our dealer network within 30 days from the date of communication 11. The Selection Criteria shall mean whose entry is creative specified in paragraph 3 & 4 above.
12. Participants may send multiple entries to the contest and participate in all themes, however in selection of the winner participant, it will be considered as one entry. Follow the above mentioned rules & regulation, as it will be considered for the evaluation of the final list of winner participants.
Prize and Requirements:
13. From 2nd April to 4th April 2021, 5 lucky winners will be selected.
14.The Winners will be selected on 09th April and will be notified to the winners by the agency managing the activation. The right of selecting the winner will be with Jeep India or by the agency managing the campaign
15. The agency partner managing this campaign is Leo Burnett and will reach out to winners for notification and verification purposes, through their official email ID or via JeepIndia handles.
16. Before being declared Winners and receiving their Prize, the potential Prize Winners may be required to: provide a proof of age, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Prize.
17. Failure to provide Jeep India with this information within the reasonable time frame set by JeepIndia may result in the potential winner forfeiting their Prize and Jeep India drawing another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs (including tax, if any) associated with the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Main Prize shall be borne solely by the Winner.
Notification and Prize Delivery:
19. Winners will be notified on or above-mentioned Date. Please provide a valid mobile number registered on the winner’s name or a valid email address of the registered winner along with the residential address when requested by authorized agency partner managing the campaign. If a Winner chooses to decline the Prize (or part thereof), the Prize will be deemed void and no substitution (monetary or otherwise) will be given. Inability of Jeep India to contact the winning within the reasonable timeframe set by jeepIndia shall result in the Prize being forfeited and another winner will be chosen using the same procedure as specified above.
20. Unsuccessful Participants will not be notified.
22. If Jeep India is unable to contact a potential winner within 1 (one) day of the notification or a potential winner is unavailable to receive the Prize or attend the Prize for any reason. whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Jeep India shall draw another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
23. The Prize is provided by Jeep India’s dealer partner which is entity outside of Jeep India control. Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside JeepIndia control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize in due time, Jeep India has no responsibility of adhering, it will require to coordinate which may take some time to coordinate and facilitate. Jeep India nor any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any.
24. All the prizes awarded by JeepIndia are not allowed for sale. If found guilty, appropriate legal action will be taken.
25. No entry shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the Contest for any reason.
26. If there is any dispute as to the identity of the Winners, the decision of JeepIndia shall be final.
27. Entries made only through the user’s Instagram’s and Facebook’s handle will be qualified for participation. Submitting a WhatsApp entry or online entry or any other form of evidence of submitting the entry is not proof that a Participant’s entry has been received. Jeep India accepts no responsibility for entries either via WhatsApp or online via the Website that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
28. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a potential winner is unable to claim the Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, JeepIndia reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
29. The Winners hereby agree that the Winners shall participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Contest if requested to do so by Jeep India, and the Winners consent to Jeep India using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Contest
30. To the fullest extent permissible by law, none of Jeep India or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Participant watching Channel, entering the Contest or as a result of not winning/winning/ accepting any Prize. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. Jeep India are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, internet, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any technical equipment or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any delay or failure of any postal or equivalent delivery service, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the Participant or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Contest.
31. The Winners may, at the absolute discretion of JeepIndia, be required to execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Jeep India in order to receive the Prizes.
32. The Participants/Winners should not deface or disparage any brand of the Jeep India in any manner in the process of creating and posting their response.
33. Jeep India will use information provided by the Participant in relation to the Contest and will not use the information for any other purposes and will keep the information for only as long as required in relation to the Contest. All information of the Participants will be stored at Jeep India’s office. The information or any part of it may be provided to the Jeep India’s affiliates in the Asia pacific offices, or Europe or the United States of America as part of Jeep India’s data processing requirements.
34. Events may occur that render the Contest itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Jeep India including any applicable law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government and accordingly Jeep India may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Contest and the Participants agree that no liability shall attach to Jeep India as a result thereof.
35. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Jeep India has no liability for costs or expenses that may be incurred by any Participants.
36. Jeep India reserves the right to shorten, increase, defer, alter or cancel this Contest (including without limitation the prizes offered) if it considers in its sole discretion that circumstances demand it; it cannot be held liable for this on any grounds whatsoever.
37. For events outside its reasonable control including but not limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, terrorist attack, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure Jeep India may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Contest and the Participants agree that no liability shall attach to Jeep India as a result thereof.
38. None of the above paragraphs limits any other.