#JeepLikeMe Terms and Conditions
1. The #JeepLikeMe Instagram Contest will be governed by the Terms and Conditions contained herein below (“T&C”). Each Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood the T&C, by participating in the Contest, and each Participant agrees to be bound by the T&C.
2. This Contest is valid only from 10:00am, 9th June 2021 to 11:59pm, 12th June 2021.
3. The Organizer of the Contest is FCA India Automobiles Private Limited (“FCA”).
4. This Contest is open to all Indian nationals.
5. An interested person may enter the Contest by logging on to https://www.instagram.com/jeepindia/ and participating in the contest being conducted on the Instagram feed section.
6. Participants will need to post the customized JeepLikeMe logo that they receive from the Jeep India Instagram handle as a direct message on their respective Instagram feed. The top 100 participants who garner the most likes for this post will be selected as the winner
7. Jeep India will notify the winners by announcing through a post/story on Instagram and will also be notified by the JeepIndia Instagram handle through a direct message.
. 8. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect entries or any entry which violates the T&C will automatically be disqualified. Entries received after the closing date or time will be disqualified.
9. All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by FCA. FCA reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and the Participants, and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with the T&C or which tampers the entry process.
10. FCA shall not be liable for any cost incurred by the Participant for participating in the Contest.
11. The Participant shall be responsible for ensuring that their entry and/or acceptance of the prize does not contravene any local laws or regulations.
12. FCA shall have sole discretion in shortlisting the entries and deciding on the winner. Participants shall not be entitled to question the selection procedure.
13. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the prize. The winners shall not be refunded cash in case he/she does not want the prize in question.
14. FCA reserves the right to select an alternative winner at any time, where it has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected winner has contravened any of the T&C. An alternative winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original winner.
15. FCA reserves the right to alter, change or modify the terms and conditions of the Contest. At any time, it is in force at its discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
16. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any advertising, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms shall prevail.
17. FCA reserves the right to postpone/cancel the Contest for any reason whatsoever including due to the provisions of any statute or rules & regulations, as may be in force from time to time.
18. In the event of any breach/violation of the T&C by the Participant, the Participant shall be disqualified from the Contest and shall solely remain liable for any action (criminal/civil) arising therefrom.
19. The courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.